The 2008 season was filled with big moments throughout the Oakland A's system. We captured a number…
A's Notes: Ellis Excited For A's Future
Mark Ellis could have hit the open market after the World Series, but instead, the second baseman became one of the few players the A's have not allowed to get away as free agents. Ellis signed a two-year deal worth $11 million, and the A's have an option for a third season. With incentives, the total package could be worth nearly $20 million, and Ellis also has a limited no-trade clause. The 3...
95 Fans online
- 9/17/14: Norris gets some rest
- 9/16/14: Stomp the Strangers
- So who takes the fall for this collapse in the offseason?
- Gameday 9-12-14 Give Everyone Hope Edition
- Gameday 9-13-14 When Will it End????